The “435” was in production for less than eleven months, spanning the 1959 and 1960 model years. After two decades of Diesel Tractor production at Waterloo, this was finally the John Deere Dubuque Tractor Works’ only Two-Cylinder Diesel intended primarily for agricultural duty. It was also Dubuque’s most powerful Two-Cylinder Tractor, with 33 horsepower at the PTO. Also, a variation of the traditional ag green-and-yellow tractors, those “435s” that left the factory painted Industrial In stock and ready to ship! The “435” Show Toy is almost SOLD OUT! Don’t miss this one!!!
Here it is! The 1:16 scale John Deere “435” Agricultural Tractor features a die-cast body in the traditional trade dress green-and-yellow paint scheme with “JOHN DEERE” markings (in green) on the hood sides. The hood is wider to accommodate the GM Engine, and the “GM Diesel” markings will appear in three locations. Other features include:
• The hood also has the straight exhaust stack with the pre-cleaner style air cleaner.
• Separate front headlights are mounted to the sides of the hood.
• The left side of the engine has the late-style governor control panel.
• The wide front adjustable axle has tie-rod steering. Agricultural-style clamshell fenders cover the “soft”-feel tires which are mounted onto die cast spinout wheels which will have silver rims with “JD” yellow wheel centers.
• The regular-style Float-Ride Seat is featured.
• The three point hitch will raise and lower.
• Special collector insert on the bottom of the tractor.
NOTE: Due to the extremely limited availability of “435” Industrial Toys, only those who have purchased the green-and-yellow Ag version will be allowed to purchase the Industrial version. The Industrial version is guaranteed to be the lowest-production 1:16 scale toy ever offered by Two-Cylinder.