John Deere Day DVD #1June 7, 2013
The “20” Series Sales Information book will give the reader a real grasp on the later two-cylinder tractors — something not all John Deere enthusiasts will be able to say.
The “20” Series Sales Information book will give the reader a real grasp on the later two-cylinder tractors — something not all John Deere enthusiasts will be able to say. The “30” Series Book has now “SOLD OUT” and the exact same number of “20” Series Books have been printed. And, like the “30” Series book, the printing plates have been destroyed! To top it off, there is an 11-page list of equipment for use with John Deere Tractors as part of the “20” Series book. The implement is listed, a description given, and then appropriate tractor model(s) are listed. It even goes so far as to list the John Deere Factory at which the implement was manufactured! Never before has such information been laid out in this concise fashion, but here it all is in the “20” Series Sales Information Book.
Obviously, with the see-through pages, this book cost more to produce. Even so, it is available to Two-Cylinder Club Members for just $25.00 plus handling and shipping. (Non-member price is $40.00.)
Here’s what it contains…
- Full-color images and essential information and specifications on 32 pages, covering the “320”, “420”, “520”, “620”, “720”, and “820”.
- The “420” Wheel Tractors are explained (with photos and illustrations on ten pages) to a degree that will make you more knowledgeable than ever.
- The “420” Crawler is featured on 12 pages that fulfills what you need to know to really understand what these little powerhouses are all about.
- No less than 14 pages are devoted to the engine for the “520”, “620”, and “720”, including gas, LP-Gas, and Diesel.
- An exciting, 26-page section on Hydraulics will help to end the mysteries of “what” and “how.” While some may take issue with the description “exciting,” that’s just how it can be, with over 50 images plus the super-nifty “build-it-yourself” see-through pages.
- A 12-page “Miscellaneous” section on the Waterloo Tractors shows many of the features and options that set one tractor apart from another, and add to the rarity and value of an otherwise common model.
- The final section is the 11-page Working Equipment list described earlier; a must-have for the person interested in pairing an implement with a tractor.
- 130 pages in all. A wonderful, valuable, and useful reference for yourself, or the perfect gift for a friend, all at the very reasonable price of just $25.00.