1997 Feature Article Digital DownloadsJanuary 31, 2019
March–April 2019March 13, 2019
Titles for 1998 Individual Downloads:
(1) Getting Your House in Order
(2) 75th Anniversary Model “D”
(3) Late-Model “B” Series
(4) Late-Styled Model “A” Series Tractors
(5) Model “R”
(6) Model “A”
- Information-packed, educational, and entertaining Feature Articles; with photos and accuracy unmatched elsewhere!
- Searchable PDF format! What does that mean? You’ll be able to easily locate specific subjects in the article, “zoom-in” on photos (in color and b/w), and print off any part (or the entire article) for your personal use.
- There is probably no better guide to such an undertaking than Getting Your House In Order. Distributed to John Deere dealers just as World War II was coming to a close, it provided a visual reference and many suggestions to assist in preparing for the future. This included the general appearance of the dealership, and layout of the parts department, service shop, offices, and sample floor.
Today this guide can serve John Deere collectors who are attempting to provide a historical setting for their hobby, as well as those who are simply interested in a record of the past. Many old buildings that were formerly dealerships are still standing, and the thrill of discovering them can be reason enough to make weekend motor trips.