Production LogAugust 29, 2018
1988 Feature Article Digital DownloadsSeptember 19, 2018
Titles for 1985 Individual Downloads:
(1) Historical Articles — John Deere Tractor Works
(2) Model “GPWT” Series “P”
(3) Model “GP” Orchard (“GPO”)
(4) Model “D” Hawkeye Motor Patrol
(5) Model “60”
(6) Model “R”
- Information-packed, educational, and entertaining Feature Articles; with photos and accuracy unmatched elsewhere!
- Searchable PDF format! What does that mean? You’ll be able to easily locate specific subjects in the article, “zoom-in” on photos (in color and b/w), and print off any part (or the entire article) for your personal use.
- The Two-Cylinder Collector’s Series—Volume I features a look back at the early days of the John Deere Tractor Works at Waterloo, Iowa; as well as the tractors presented in the official Club publication in 1985.
The historical articles which appear on pages 6-41 are unedited from original copies and manuscripts. The reader may discover a few discrepancies in the reporting of dates, items of tractor design and other information. The articles are meant to provide a general historical background of the John Deere Tractor Works at Waterloo, Iowa, and early product development. They are not meant to serve as a technical resource for specific facts related to either company or products.